Form 5 Clinic 2020
Group 1 will host a Form 5 clinic for pilots needing to renew their Form 5's prior to the extended expiration of September 30, 2020.
Saturday 8 August 2020 -- Peoria (PIA)
Saturday 15 August 2020 - Alton (ALN)
Aircraft Available (both dates)
N883CP - C182T G1000
N839CP - C172S G1000
N98381 - C172P
- Current CAP member in good standing
- Must have a current flight review as of the Form 5 date
- Must have a valid FAA medical or BasicMed as of the Form 5 date for at least Private Pilot privileges
- Must have completed all prerequisites at least 24 hours PRIOR to the Form 5 date
- Sortie added to WMIRS
- ORM Completed in WMIRS
- 104 Briefing Completed in WMIRS
- Weight & Balance Uploaded to WMIRS
- TOLD Calculated & Correct
- Flight Release Obtained (electronic release in WMIRS)
- Annual CAPR 70-1 Exam (within previous 60 days)
- Orientation Pilot test (within previous 4 years)
Due to the requirement to get so many pilots completed in the least amount of time, each pilot will be assigned a time slot. Our plan is to utilize the aircraft as much as possible, so one pilot may be flying with a check airman while another pilot is in the oral for the same aircraft. Priority will be given to those seeking a renewal, as opposed to an initial Form 5.
Be prepared when you arrive. If you have questions prior, call or email your check airman prior to the flight date. Anyone not prepared cannot be completed in the time allotted. We want everyone to be successful. Every check airman is here to help.
Click here to sign-up. Your request will be added to our list and a schedule will be made.
Maj. Wesley Flannell - firstname.lastname@example.org / 618-926-2364
Maj. Steve Goetz - email@example.com / 618-977-5640
Maj. Evan Youngblood - firstname.lastname@example.org / 571-249-2902